Gravy Boats Gravy Boats

Holy crap

That was awesome. Good to see something made by 'not an idiot' on Newgrounds. The dog thing was weird. But great. One little thing, the noise of the wings, theyre a bit overpowering.

void150 responds:

Thanks very much, glad you enjoyed it! :) The wings sound did cause a few problems, which is one of the reasons I added the subtitles. I really need to find some better mixing software before I make the next one...

I am Sad: Part 1 I am Sad: Part 1

What a blast on the senses!

Pyoww pying pyang, ZOOOM! My head's racing still. Was mightily impressed with the cars going zoom and was lolling at the jenga scene. I also liked the menu system, reminded me of when i first got a DVD player and thought the menus were magical. I remember when I got Enemy at the gates on DVD and the menu screens where like WOW snipers! And then the Spinal tap menu, where it was like WOW, spinal tap commenting on the menu! And to this day I shall never forget when my own child surrended to the crows that were feasting upon his fleshy bits.

I--forever--I I--forever--I

lol, i think

Nice one if its a piss take. if this is serious then it's pretty gay.
i can't imagine it being serious with him having a linkin pork top on

famebyframe responds:

well thank you that makes an excellent addition to what the last guy said and the linkin pork thing is my characters T shirt logo

The Pwnstick The Pwnstick

LOL

Lol slash chicken on you noob LOL!

Chav Hunter Chav Hunter

good

More fun than tactical assassin, make another.
However, i shall always have bad memories about this game, not that the game is bad, it's just that I've hurt my shoulder.

Lost Point Lost Point

Okish

You got the programming all fine, but could do with work on the graphic detail. Also death scenes or something would be better than instantly going back to the menu, but good try.

Robo End Robo End

the bungle references intruiged me

but you need to add more layers of things. unless it was meant to be minimal and comedic. I just downt know.

dragon999965 responds:

I was messing with the voices and just threw this together

~ Smooth Sailing ~ Smooth Sailing

Awesome

Sexiest thing Ive heard in a long time. Perfect levels of sound. I felt i was eating at some jazzy live music restaurant. Any of that recorded? If not the plugins you have are niiice. What software you using?

Blind-Bane responds:

thanks man ^^
its all plugins, composed on my crap nylon and then used cubase to write in everything and then used the Edirol Orchestra VST =D

im glad u enjoyed it!

No Puedo Ver Rayas Brillantes No Puedo Ver Rayas Brillantes

Nice!

What did you use to make this?

dejota responds:

Fruity Loops 6 XXL Producer's.