Gravy Boats Gravy Boats

Holy crap

That was awesome. Good to see something made by 'not an idiot' on Newgrounds. The dog thing was weird. But great. One little thing, the noise of the wings, theyre a bit overpowering.

void150 responds:

Thanks very much, glad you enjoyed it! :) The wings sound did cause a few problems, which is one of the reasons I added the subtitles. I really need to find some better mixing software before I make the next one...

I am Sad: Part 1 I am Sad: Part 1

What a blast on the senses!

Pyoww pying pyang, ZOOOM! My head's racing still. Was mightily impressed with the cars going zoom and was lolling at the jenga scene. I also liked the menu system, reminded me of when i first got a DVD player and thought the menus were magical. I remember when I got Enemy at the gates on DVD and the menu screens where like WOW snipers! And then the Spinal tap menu, where it was like WOW, spinal tap commenting on the menu! And to this day I shall never forget when my own child surrended to the crows that were feasting upon his fleshy bits.

I--forever--I I--forever--I

lol, i think

Nice one if its a piss take. if this is serious then it's pretty gay.
i can't imagine it being serious with him having a linkin pork top on

famebyframe responds:

well thank you that makes an excellent addition to what the last guy said and the linkin pork thing is my characters T shirt logo

The Joust for Joustwa The Joust for Joustwa

usual fruit of classness

nice

Groardified responds:

I too like fruit

umpa lumpa staff umpa lumpa staff

I really rather enjoyed that

well, that is to say apart from the punk rock music, can't stand the stuff

02 hours of my Life! 02 hours of my Life!

owwwwwww

my eyes hurt, and my head...it was good though

Sqeezy responds:

thanks..

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

bouncy legs

nice one jonti

in my head in my head

turd of the week?

this is brilliant, more intresting than any of the other crap on this site. I guess most people just think 'Argh, it's different, it must be bad' Anyway, this was good, the music was perfect, and its quite alot like my mind aswell. Then again, i have issues, so i guess it's expected. Woo... issues, almost rhymes with... my shoes

nazibomb responds:

you're right.

and issshhues... mahshoooes. almost?

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

That was amazing

Jesus that was good. I was totally immersed.

Stick fight (dbz style) Stick fight (dbz style)

good

though rather predictable, kind of 'expected'